[RTTY] Re: RTTY Round-UP Multipliers / Scoring

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K@triathlete.com
Thu, 2 Jan 2003 11:32:47 -0800 (PST)

I also made the following changes to the [RTYRNDUP-PROVINCES-ALIAS] in the namedmul.ini file.  This keeps the entries the same as listed in the rules.  This is so you can enter in nt instead of nwt etc.

nt=nwt
nf=nfld
yt=yuk

73, Jim