[RTTY] Roundp

Vladimir V. Sidorov eu1sa@belsonet.net
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 08:00:20 +0200

Hi all,

I started the Roundup last night and made a night break after a couple of
hours of activity. This morning for whatever reason my WF1B v5.02 failed to
continue the numeration of QSOs started last night. I tried to "force" it to
get the correct numeration but in vain.

I won't continue to try to correct the program, and by no means I won't skip
the contest and will continue the way the program works. If somebody noticed
that my today's numbers are lower than last night, pls just don't worry, all
contacts are in log, nothing is lost. The only problem is that everything
started from 001 today.

This is just to avoid possible questions.

Good luck and 73,

"Walt", EU1SA