[RTTY] ARRL Roundup

Bill Metzger Bill Metzger" <wmetzger@earthlink.net
Sun, 5 Jan 2003 19:17:03 -0600

Well, my first RTTY contest.  What a lot of fun.  Here's the score.  Not all
that impressive but thanks to all for the points.  The bands weren't all
that great from St. Louis.

         QSOs     DX     States     Provs
20m     73         8         25         5
15m     72         5         27         6
10m       7         1          4         1

Total     152     12         36         9

Score: 152*(12+36+9) = 8664 points

One question for anyone.  I noticed several "worked all 5" or "worked 3"
comments.  Why would you work on multiple bands when they don't count?  Or
did I misunderstand the rules.  Thanks in advance.

Bill (KF0OH)

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---