[RTTY] RTTY Roundup (W4GKM)

Nicholas Roy w4gkm@juno.com
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:40:44 -0600

I thought this would be a great year to give my most undivided attention
to the RTTY Roundup.  But, as fate would have it, I scarcely made a dent
in my most ardent conceived plans.  My work, as usual interfered with the
work on my antennas.  With one stuck on 180 degrees and another on 045
degrees, (different bands) I had to settle for what ever was in that
direction.  I barely arrived at my contest station in time to start the
contest after being gone on a 9 day trip from the Bahamas to Aspen and
Pittsburgh.  It was a killer in the fact of all the temperature changes.
Needless to say, I developed a very nasty, nasty cold.  It was so nasty I
couldn't see the computer screen for all the tissues being tossed about
from blowing my nose.  But I gave it my best shot and here's what I came
up with.

Thanks for all the nice contacts.
 2003 ARRL RTTY Roundup
CALL USED      W4GKM        State or province: ______TN__
SCORING:  1216  QSO points x   115 multipliers =     139840  claimed
score
 SOHP All Band

Nick

multipart/alternative