[RTTY] Should NCJ continue the RTTY Sprints?

Wayne F. King wfking@att.net
Thu, 09 Jan 2003 12:16:06 -0500

K9LA Wrote:
> I'd like your comments on several questions.

>Should NCJ continue to offer > RTTY Sprints?
NAQP RTTY tests are OK with me!

> Have other RTTY contests become more attractive?
Yes other tests are more attractive, I never did like the rules for the
NCJ sprints especially working the same station on the same band after 3
Q's.

> Would just having the NAQP RTTY contests be sufficient to satisfy your RTTY contesting
> desires?
  Yes, I especially like the team concept in the NAQP RTTY tests. I have
only entered one NAQP this
past July and I enjoyed it. I have an award for W2 land but I have not
seen any results. Maybe because I don't subscribe to NCJ. :)

73, Wayne N2WK