[RTTY] AA5AU Website Updates

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au@bellsouth.net
Fri, 10 Jan 2003 16:28:15 -0600

Updated RTTY Callsign database on both AA5AU WriteLog website and
AA5AU RTTY Page.

Added 102 new calls from my Roundup log.  Added new calls supplied by
Goetz, DJ3IW.  Removed two calls on info provided by Mike, WA0SXV.
These files have not been checked against the FCC database by K4SB yet
but I'm pretty sure the new calls were good.  Database now includes 21,890 calls.
Please report any bad calls directly to me - thanks.

WriteLog users use the .dta file download from http://www.geocities.com/writelog.

WF1B and others use the .cal file download from http://www.aa5au.com/rtty.html.

Both downloads come in zipped files and need to be unzipped.  WriteLog users
unzip the .dta file to their c:\ham\Programs folder if you use the default location.

Updated MMTTY Troubleshooting Page on AA5AU WriteLog site to include
findings and suggestions for a problem experienced using Version 1.63.  Also
included instructions on reverting back to Version 1.62 if you choose to do so.

Also on AA5AU WriteLog website:

Added a direct link to RTTY message examples for the upcoming BARTG RTTY Sprint.

Added a direct link to official rules for the BARTG RTTY Sprint.

Spruced up the RTTY Message Buffer Pull-Down menu page.

73, Don AA5AU
http://www.aa5au.com