[RTTY] NAQP RTTY

Larry L Lindblom llindblom@juno.com
Mon, 13 Jan 2003 01:08:43 +0000

Looking at the NCJ NAQP rules this evening I noticed the following.

RTTY: 1800Z February 22 to 0600Z, February 23, 2003 (Last full weekend in
February).

I'd heard we might get a winter time running of NAQP RTTY, but must have
missed the "official date announcement."

Lets make sure we get on for this one and have fun! For me I have always
had a much better score in the winter than summer NAQP SSB so this could
be a great event for some of us if the Sun God cooperates.

72 W0ETC

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---