[RTTY] NAQP in February?

Larry L Lindblom llindblom@juno.com
Wed, 15 Jan 2003 02:51:14 +0000

K7WM responded to me when I mentioned it on the reflector.  Yes, NAQP
RTTY will now run twice a year like the SSB & CW NAQPs.  I can hardly
wait for the winter version of NAQP RTTY, but it also collides with CQ
160 SSB which is one of the few contests where I've consistently made the
top 10.  No way at age 57 I can work both of them so it might be a tough
decision.

73 from IA

DE W0ETC

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003 20:04:07 -0600 "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
writes:
> Looks like it's on to me.  Regardless, let's do it anyway.  NAQP RTTY
> is
> always fun.
>
> Seriously, I think it's a go or else they wouldn't be advertising it
> on their
> website.
>
> Looking forward to working 40 & 80 meters without static crashes
> (maybe).
>
> 73, Don AA5AU

HREF="http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprules.php">http://www.ncjweb.com/naqprule
s.php</A>