[RTTY] HF0POL qsls

Kazik sp6axw@poczta.onet.pl
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 08:54:51 +0100

va3dx@sympatico.ca wrote:
> Worked HF0POL in September 1998 , sent the qsls to
> SP3BGD with sae and $$$ ., last July 15, 2002.
>
> Has anyone had any success in getting these cards,
> from around this date ? I know  that other years/dates
> are to different managers, however SP3BGD looks after
> this time period... any of you SP fellas have any info ?
>
> Thanks Glenn VA3DX

Hi Glenn,
HF0POL is King George Science Base. Team is changing every
year in december. Last year it was operated by Mirek SP7JKW
(qsl via SQ5TA), this year there is none ham. The list of
previous operation with qsl adress you can find at Mirek page:
http://winkiel.homelinux.com/~sp7jkw/before.html

73
kazik
sp6axw

Chcesz oszczedzic na kosztach obslugi bankowej ?
mBIZNES - konto dla firm
http://epieniadze.onet.pl/mbiznes