[RTTY] NEW RTTY FRIEND FILE WEBSITE

Don Winn af4z@cfl.rr.com
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 20:27:41 -0500

Ham Friends,

I posted an email to the reflector earlier that I would be updating and
making available the latest RTTY FRIEND FILE.  I received several files via
email and have merged them into one file.

There are sure to be errors so if your old call is in the file or you are
omitted, fill out the form and use the comment area to tell me what is in
error.  Keep comments short and too the point.

When adding your call and name, use capital letters and enter as shown on
the webpage.  This will keep me from having to re-generate your input.  I
will keep the file as current as I can.

There has been lots of discussion about using the friend file during
contests.  Using it is up to you. I'm providing it as a service for those
that would like to have a current friend.ini file.

The site is:  http://www.af4z.com/ham/

73's

Don  AF4Z