[RTTY] Re: [WriteLog] Belkin testing

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Sat Jan 25 20:16:47 EST 2003

Ah, the plot thickens.  So W9OL has the F5U003 that didn't work, but we did
have a F5U103 a couple of years ago that didn't work correctly with FSK for
WA0SXV and myself.  Keith, did it work correctly for you?

Regardless, what's the difference between the F5U003 and F5U103??  Maybe 003
and older 103s didn't work so well, but later 103s do??  ;-)