[RTTY] I reached new heights, S01R

FireBrick w9ol at billnjudy.com
Sun Jan 26 07:22:14 EST 2003

In my never-ending quest for the ultimate in laziness. I definitely climbed
to a new plateau last night.

I found that I could lean back in my chair, lay wireless keyboard on one
side of my lap and the wireless optical mouse on my right thigh, and work
the contest without problems.

I'm demanding a new category SO1R (Single Op One Recliner).
Writelog/Fkeys, Logitech wireless keyboard/mouse combo, fully auto rig, amp,
rotor.
I'm still working on snooze control.

You need a Lifestyle change if: Your entire family sat around waiting for a
call from the governor to spare a loved one.