[RTTY] SO2R (again) and the chicken (again)

George Johnson w1zt at attbi.com
Sun Jan 26 11:46:59 EST 2003

Can't resist this one !!  I am the proud owner of 3 cans of Sun Dried
Tennessee Possum.  It says right on the label:

"Pure Possum killed by a Yankee driving a Blue Buick with Michigan tags on
Highway 100 near Fairview, TN"
Guaranteed:  Sun cured for one day

Must be the possum that surely decided to follow the chicken.  But didn't
get all the instructions right.

As much fun as I do have up here with one radio and my favorite 65 ft tower,
these winters are getting to my bones.  We recently visited my brother in
Nashville and, much to my surprise,  we are getting a little serious about
moving out of the cold country and down around Highway 100 coming out of
Nashville.  I need to consult with my contesting colleagues about places,
antenna restrictions, and similar considerations.

BTW, it looks like I got a head start on Don, AA5AU, AGAIN.  But, as it is
written, there is always someone or something out there that will be
"better".  You gotta enjoy the trip.

George .. W1ZT