[RTTY] DJ3IW SOAB BARTG Sprint

DJ3IW Goetz dj3iw at t-online.de
Sun Jan 26 19:15:02 EST 2003

This was my first use of Writelog for RTTY contesting. Thanks to a
somewhat lengthy preparation and the special help by Don, AA5AU and
Phil, GU0SUP operation went smoothly. There were a few RF-induced
keyboard lockups requiring a PC shutdown.
Propagation condx were certainly not as good as in previous months.
The absence of signals from the NA westcoast and even midwest was
apparent. The only 6, N6EU - just couldn't copy me.

Highlights: Getting 4 continents on 10m (special tnx to FR5GS) and
2 on 15m within the first 75 minutes. ZL2AMI, VK6GOM and YB4GDZ on 10m.

Lowlights: Failure to work N6EU, GU0SUP only(?) in S+P and no chance
to get his attention. Only a few JAs around Sunday morning (UTC).
The usual problems with extremely short exchanges, lack of spaces, CR etc.
The many stations with many many more QSOs.

2003
-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: DJ3IW

Single Op All Bands

       QSOs
80m:   115
40m:   66
20m:   130
15m:   140
10m:   40
Total: 491
Continents:              6
Call Areas:             20
DXCC:                   59
Total multipliers: 79
Score:  232734

Station Description: FT1000MP, Henry 2K at 500-650W, SCS-PTCII
Antenna(s): 80/40m - dipol; 20/15/10 - OB7-3 Yagi

Multiplier Summary
Countries
4J     4X     5B     9A     A4     AP     CT     CX     DL     EA
EA8    EA9    EI     ER     ES     EU     F      FR     G      GI
GM     GW     HA     HB     HL     I      JA     JY     K      KP4
LA     LU     LY     LZ     OH     OK     OM     ON     PA     PY
S5     SM     SP     SV     TA     UA     UA9    UN     UR     VE
VK     XE     YB     YL     YO     YU     YV     ZC4    ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K7   K8   K9
VK4  VK6
VE1  VE2  VE3
JA1  JA2  JA3  JA4  JA6  JA7

73 de Goetz