[RTTY] BARTG Sprint SOABLP-W8UL

John W. Tipka W8UL at wideopenwest.com
Tue Jan 28 07:21:31 EST 2003

2003
-+- BARTG RTTY SPRINT -+-
Sponsored by British Amateur Radio Teledata Group.

CALL: W8UL                 USA

_x_ Single OP

  	 QSOs
80m: 	17
40m:	15
20m:	62
15m:	124
10m:	27
Total:	245
Continents:		6
Call Areas:		21
DXCC:		44
Total multipliers:	65
Score:		95550
Station Description: ICOM IC-756PRO 90 WATTS, WRITELOG+MMTTY1.62, PENTIUM200MMX
Antenna(s): FORCE12 C4, 80 M SLOPER
Operators: W8UL
Remarks:

This is to certify that in this contest I have operated my transmitter
within the limitations of my license and have observed fully the rules and
regulations of the contest.

Signature____________________________________________
Call                        .
John W. Tipka, W8UL
1577 Southwood Avenue
Reynoldsburg OH 43068-2644
USA
Note: Duplicate QSO's can mean disqualification!
Multiplier Summary
Countries
8P     9A     CT     CX     DL     EA     EA8    EA9    EI     F
FO     G      GW     HA     HB     HK     I      JA     K      KH6
KP4    LU     LY     LZ     OA     OK     OM     ON     PA     PY
S5     SP     SV     UA     UR     V3     VE     VK     XE     YL
YO     YU     YV     ZL

Call Areas
K0   K1   K2   K3   K4   K5   K6   K7   K8   K9
VK2  VK4
VE1  VE2  VE3  VE6  VE9
JA1  JA2  JA4  JA8