[RTTY] N1NB BARTG Sprint

Steve Holton sholton at optonline.net
Wed Jan 29 10:55:28 EST 2003

N1NB  BARTG RTTY Sprint

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CT

Band   QSOs   DX  CallAreas   Cont.
------------------------------------
80:    10     0         0      0
40:    36     0         3      0
20:    55     7         9      2
15:   109    18         3      2
10:    45    10         2      2
-----------------------------------
Total:255 x (35   +    17)  x  6  = Score = 79,560
Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Hadn't expected to be able to get into this one with a very busy weekend
schedule. But cancelation of one even t allowed me to "dabble" in the 'test
off and on over about a 10 hour span. Couldn't beat last year with that
kind of effort but did, at least, get 6 continents this time.

Used MMTTY 1.63 as I also did in the RTTY RU. The questions raised by
others on transmit are not an issue hear as I use only in receive mode. I
run dual receive with a DXP38 and MMTTY receiving and with the DXP38 doing
the FSK transmitting. Purely subjective but I think 1.63 was doing better
than 1.62.

Looking forward to a more serious effort for WPX.

Had really been looking forward to going to Dayton again this year, but it
appears that an unavoidable, un-moveable, family event has derailed my plans.

73
Steve Holton N1NB