[RTTY] DXCC

Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 faunt at panix.com
Fri Jan 31 17:47:21 EST 2003

I got # 1009, dated 27 June 2000.  500 RTTY DXCC certificates in 7
years, and 200 more in well under three years.

73, doug

   From: "Harry Hodges" <w6yoo at cox.net>
   Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 22:28:46 -0000

   Hi All,

   I received Number 509 in August of 1993 so we have more than doubled the
   certificate holders in less than 10 years, let's see how fast we can double
   it again. Go RTTY!

   73, Harry