[RTTY] DL-DX Contest

IronmanY2k IronmanY2K at triathlete.com
Wed Jul 2 15:21:28 EDT 2003

Hello fellow RTTY contesters.  I plan to operate some of the contest this weekend.  I have no problems with exchanges, multipliers and rules and I think the 6 hour categories are going to make this popular for part time ops.  I applaud the contest organizers for making the 6 hour categories.

I have downloaded the necessary files to score this contest in Writelog.  Only problem is that when I enter a DL station in it gives me 18 points.  Since I'm outside of EU I should get 20 points.  There are no parameter setups so I can't change it there.  Anyone have a solution for this or am I missing something very simple here?  If not it should be easy to just adjust the reports after the contest.

tu es 73
de AD6WL