[RTTY] Last NRJ issue received

Tom Moore wx4tm at tm-moore.com
Wed Jun 4 16:27:18 EDT 2003

Had the New RTTY Journal published information that was of significant
interest to the RTTY crowd, I'm sure it would have solicited new and
re-newed subscriptions. I'm not exactly sure what that information
should have been. But obviously it wasn't enough of the right thing.
"use it or lose it" doesn't play here. It's NOT the fault of the reader.
Its the fault of the Journal. Just my opinion.

Tom WX4TM