[RTTY] Last NRJ issue received

Jay Townsend ws7i at ewarg.org
Thu Jun 5 01:07:03 EDT 2003

At 03:27 PM 6/4/03 -0500, Tom Moore wrote:
>Had the New RTTY Journal published information that was of significant
>interest to the RTTY crowd, I'm sure it would have solicited new and
>re-newed subscriptions. I'm not exactly sure what that information
>should have been. But obviously it wasn't enough of the right thing.
>"use it or lose it" doesn't play here. It's NOT the fault of the reader.
>Its the fault of the Journal. Just my opinion.
>
>Tom WX4TM

Well...I guess supporting RTTY, RTTY Contests, RTTY contest Plaques, RTTY
DX awards, and RTTY events like Dayton wasn't quite enough in your opinion.

Well in any case its now gone.  Guess times change.

By the way just so everyone can start thinking about some of the things
that will be changing.  Dayton or New Orleans or where ever the group
decides to next meet will need a new sponser and new people to take over
the work.

I have been thinking about a West Coast gathering in Las Vegas if Don
doesn't talk us all into New Orleans.