[RTTY] Last NRJ issue received

Riho Bergmann, ES7AAZ es7aaz at hot.ee
Thu Jun 5 13:45:21 EDT 2003

Hello,

talking about contesting digimodes I personally don't like to hear that
sleepy sound
of PSK let's say for even 10hr. PSK is totally another concept, low power,
wide IF,
lot of signals at same time in very small segment of freq. PSK is a very
great mode for
low power DX'ing, that's why so many HAMs are using this one for casual Qs.
It doesn't mean that PSK isn't suitable for contesting, but there is nothing
to compare
to RTTY I think. The swinging sound of RTTY makes me feel like in action.
That's all personal.

P.S. See you all as soon as I get up my shack in new QTH.

ES7AAZ/1,
Riho (age:32)