[RTTY] Re: round up rtty only members contest ?

Costas Krallis SV1XV sv1xv at eexi.gr
Sat Jun 7 12:46:03 EDT 2003

> BTW, you have 191 valid QSOs, 74 multipliers and a score of 14134,
> which gets you to the first position in Belgium in your class (Single
> Operator, Low Power).

Sorry for the mistake, you have the Second position for Belgium,
first is ON4APU - my apologies to both of you for the mistake.

73 Costas SV1XV

| Costas Krallis, SV1XV                                     |
| P.O.Box 3066                                              |
| GR-10210 Athens                   TEL/FAX: +30-1-3811362  |
| GREECE                            E-MAIL: sv1xv at eexi.gr   |