[RTTY] Printing from rttycontesting.com website?

Phil Florig W9IXX at arrl.net
Mon Jun 9 16:45:30 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Just purchased the WriteLog program and downloaded the MMTTY program.
Have applied for Writelog reflector but not on yet.

Went to the subject website of Don's (?) and can't seem to print the
info correctly.  Is there something I have to do to print it right?
Have Netscape 7.02 and Opera.  Noticed also some overlapping of letters
at the bottom of the page also.

Going to try to start doing RTTY more actively. (Not to worry as I won't
be any real competition.  HI..)  Want to try getting this all working for
the upcoming ANARTS contest.

Appreciate any comments and/or help.   TIA

73    Phil

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig at ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX at arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info at iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS