[RTTY] pcpakratt II

WA9ALS - John wa9als at starband.net
Tue Jun 10 07:59:06 EDT 2003

> Hi all
> I wonder if anyone have the pcpakratt II software from aea ? can anyone
> please mail it to me. My diskette have failed
> thanks

Heh, heh, I even have it on 5.25 inch disks!  Starting a museum?  HI  I also
have 3.5 inch disks.  Here's the "collection":

PC Pakratt for Windows v2.00 (5 1/4 floppy)
PC Pakratt II ( two 5 1/4)

PC Pakratt for Windows v1.00A (3.5 disk)
PC Pakratt for Windows v2.00 (3.5 disk)
PC Packratt II v5.5A (3.5 disk)

I also have the PK Fax disks.

See anything you like?  I'll send you the originals.  I can't vouch for how
they work, but they've been stored away in a disk box in nonsmoking house
FWIW.

73 - John, WA9ALS