Fwd: [RTTY] WriteLog RTTY Starter now printable!

Phil Florig W9IXX at arrl.net
Wed Jun 11 21:02:16 EDT 2003

Hi Don and all,

Well first of all big Thank You to Don for the tutorials you did/have on
the web site.  I didn't realize the printer was going to smoke from all the
pages.   HI.....

The pages are printable now.  I use Netscape 7 and noticed I have to go to
the preview page first to adjust the size a little on some of the pages.  I
now have some reading and trials to do.

Also tnx to the group for the information that has been posted.  I will
try to digest and hopefully will retain in memory for future recall.
Will see how this ol'dog can learn some new tricks....   HI...

Tnx agn and hope to print soon.

73  Phil

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig at ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX at arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info at iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS