[RTTY] File xfer btwn 2 computers

Phil Florig W9IXX at arrl.net
Wed Jun 11 21:14:59 EDT 2003

Hi agn,

Am setting up MMTTY and WriteLog on the main desktop computer that will be
using
a Kenwood TS940 or TS850.   Later I want to also use the laptop with an
ICOM that
I will be taking on trip for IOTA test.

If I set up the windows and pref on the desktop what files do I have to xfer to
the laptop to set it up?   Or do I have to go thru the whole procedure
individually
with each computer I use.   I realize the rigs are different.

Did not see anything in the brief scan I did of the help or starter files
from the
web site...

Tnx agn      73    Phil

Philip Florig           e-mail:pflorig at ieee.org
115 Horne Rd.               (or):W9IXX at arrl.net
Columbus, NC. 28722         amateur radio:W9IXX
USA                      also:J3X-T30,31,32,33P
                            team member:AH1A-J3A
IPR Systems, Inc.           tel: 1-708-385-7500
11651 Mayfield Ave.         fax: 1-708-385-7515
Alsip, IL. 60803          email:info at iprsys.com
USA
   INDUSTRIAL POWER SUPPLIES & RECTIFIERS