[RTTY] UX1IL in ANARTS

dl6jz at t-online.de dl6jz at t-online.de
Mon Jun 16 10:28:41 EDT 2003

Hi Konstantin,

when I read your posting I remembered that the configuration I used for
my first RTTY contest was WF1B and KAM also. And I thought that this is
ok. A half year or so I made a test with dual receive with my KAM and
with MMTTY. The result was that the KAM is NO more used for RTTY.

What I want to say: If your computer has got a soundcard then make a
small and cheap interface and try MMTTY (or better for contests
WriteLog + MMTTY) and you will receive much better.

Please understand this remark as an encouragement.

I was glad to work you in the ANARTS.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ