[RTTY] ks0m.sum

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Mon Jun 16 11:21:45 EDT 2003

 Limited time in this one. But, I only made 85 contacts last year and 174 this year. It was great to find our regular  ZL2AMI and work him. Only three VK calls worked - VK2KM,  VK6GOM and VK3SU. The only  VK's I printed. My one 10 meter call was CX9BAE. I never could get the IK9 call to work me on 20 meters. He said we had worked before, but I do not have him in my log on any band. Only limited openings to Europe, Japan and VK land from the Black Hole of the Midwest USA. I will be back next year for this one.   73....Dick  /  KS0M

    ANARTS WW Digital   14/15 June 2003

    Call used: KS0M

    Location:  MO.   U.S.A.

    Power Output:  100 watts

    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

    Total Operating Time:  13 Hours

    Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX  Cont

    40        10    44     6     1     2

    20       106  1217    19    23     5

    15        57   735    11    15     4

    10         1    27     0     1     1

   Total     174  2023    36    40

    VK Bonus Points

    20 m     200      15 m     200       Total   400

        Claimed score  =  769140