[RTTY] ANARTS entry?

George Johnson w1zt at attbi.com
Mon Jun 16 18:31:17 EDT 2003

Doug,
I don't know of an 'easy' way.  A couple years ago I just exported the ASCII
log by band and made separate band logs as text files from it.  WriteLog
will also export a dup sheet.  I sent those with a summary sheet including
operating times to the contest sponsor.  I had tried to use Excel to
rearrange the log columns but it was pretty messy.  Colin seemed to be able
to handle the column arrangement that the WriteLog ASCII format produced.
It does include all the point and mult information.

I had planned to do the same procedure this year.
73, George .. W1ZT