[RTTY] NA2M ANARTS

Bill Hellman NA2M vze27322 at verizon.net
Wed Jun 18 17:06:20 EDT 2003

                          2003 ANARTS WW Digital

                                      NA2M
                          MOHEGAN LAKE, NY

                    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band

                    Band    QSOs      Pts       Dist    DX     Cont
                        80         0         0          0         0
0
                        40        66        883      13       12       4
                        20       144       1816    18       32       6
                        15        46        657       9        10       4
                        10         7         138       0        5         2
                        -----   ----       ----     ----     ----    ----
                        Total    263      3494    40       59        6

                        --------------------------------------

                        VK Bonus Points
                        80        0
                        40     1600
                        20      200
                        15      200
                        10        0
                        -----------
                        Total  2000

                        --------------------------------------

                        Claimed Score: 2,077,436     13 Hours

                        Software: RTTY by WF1B  v5.02

                        Power Output: 500

                Club Participation: Order of Boiled Owls of New York

        "I have observed all competition rules as well as all regulations
        established for amateur radio in my country. My report is correct
        and true to the best of my knowledge. I agree to be bound by the
        decisions of the Awards Committee."

        Date: 18 June 2003  Signature: gwhellman NA2M

        Bill Hellman, NA2M
        3713 Valleyview St