[RTTY] ANARTS - WK6I SOSB20

Jeff Stai WK6I wk6i at twistedoak.com
Sat Jun 21 17:02:31 EDT 2003

Single Op., Single Band: 20 meters

      QSOs Points DX: Call Areas
20m:   132   2211  22      28

Total: 132   2211
Continents:  5
Total multipliers: 50
VK bonus points: 900
Score:  553650
Station Description: FT1000D, Sony laptop, Writelog w/MMTTY
Antenna(s): SteppIR 3-el at 14m (45 feet)

Fun, but condx were tough here - seemed like I could only find any activity on 20m at the times I could operate, so I am entering single band (*). 13 contacts were made on 15m and submitted as a check log, but those were really tough contacts.

It was fun working this one casually when I could - I like the structure of this and many other RTTY DX contests: set up as 'everyone works everyone' so that there is lots of activity.

Thanks to AA5AU for the RTTY contest guides - before and after the test! - as well as being my contact #1...;-)

73 & thanks to ANARTS - jeff wk6i

(*): Writelog gave me the single band option in its summary form, but I am seeing no reference to SB on the rules page - since they already have my logs, I guess I'll have to drop them a note...

Jeff Stai               jds at twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/
Rocketry Org. of CA     http://www.rocstock.org/
Amateur Radio           WK6I