[RTTY] 8R Guyana RTTY

va3dx at sympatico.ca va3dx at sympatico.ca
Tue Jun 24 11:44:43 EDT 2003

I have been in touch with Rudy 8R1W who is presently /W4 ....
He has assured me that in about 2-3 weeks he will returning to
Guyana. At that time he will be sending me an e-mail, and we will
be having a RTTY sked.

I will announce the time and date as soon as I know the details.
BTW  8R will be # 314 on RTTY for me ! !
Hopefully 9J2KS who has been spotted on rtty recently will
break thru the summer condx and the 7P8 DXpedition guys
will be really qrv on Rtty. I could be at 316 by the end of July...

Now if only I could get those HV3SJ and 1A0KM qsls from years
ago !!!!   Any of our Italian readers have any suggestions ?

GL to all, Glenn VA3DX   va3dx at sympatico.ca