[RTTY] Thanks SARTG & No thanks TS Bill

Don Hill AA5AU aa5au at bellsouth.net
Mon Jun 30 17:09:03 EDT 2003

Received a certificate for 1st Place W5 land for SARTG 2002.  Unfortunately
it is a little wet from the pounding we are taking from Tropical Storm Bill.
Thanks to SARTG for sponsoring the contest and for the nice certificate.

Several of my technicians are caught offshore in Bill.  Check out
this picture taken offshore in the Gulf of Mexico just this morning.  The weather
is so bad in New Orleans, I closed my office at noon.  Bill has now moved on
shore and has taken a turn to the east toward New Orleans.

The vessel in the photo is a 150' supply boat.  Yikes!!!  Looks like a scene
from "The Perfect Storm".

http://www.aa5au.com/ts_bill.html

Hope the antennas dry out before DL-DX RTTY this weekend.

73, Don AA5AU