Question - Re: [RTTY] RX NAQP LOGS

Maza JA1BHK ja1bhk at jarl.com
Tue Mar 4 10:25:15 EST 2003

Hello Phil and others

JARTS contest manager Hiro JH1BIH has already noticed the problem and the
solution is indicated at last part of

Cabrillo QSO template for JARTS
http://www.edsoftz.com/JARTS/2003/cabrillo.html

as

"The file name of those Cabrillo files have to satisfy following format.
And if your callsign includes '/' (slash), you have to replace it with
'@' (at mark) in order to avoid an error.  This is very important for
quick and smooth check processing.  We are expecting your co-operation.
Thank you.

FORMAT: CALLSIGN-CLASS.CBR
EXAMPLE: JK1VXE-A.CBR
EXAMPLE: JK1VXE at 2-A.CBR (meaning JK1VXE/2-A.CBR)".

I am not sure this solution would be accepted by NAQP or not, but please
note the existence of such a method.

73
de Maza JA1BHK