[RTTY] Announcing LLDXT DX-pedition to Faroer Islands March/April 2003 (Update 4/3)

Rob Snieder pa5et at muurkrant.com
Tue Mar 4 23:42:00 EST 2003

Update Tuesday 4th March 2003:

Today we received a confirmation from the Faroer Telecom Department we
can use local call signs:

OY7ET operator PA5ET
OY7QA operator PA3FQA
OY7TW operator GM4FDM
OY7WB operator AK0A
OY7WP operator PA3EWP
OY8PA for 80/160 meters, digital modes and the WPX Contest.

We will have 3 stations with amps of which one will be dedicated to
digital modes. During the dark periods we will mainly be active on 80
and 160 meters. You can expect lots of digital mode activity on the WARC
bands, so this is your change to fill the OY gaps on all bands and
modes.

All QSL’s will be handled by the LLDXT QSL Manager PA5ET:
Rob Snieder, Van Leeuwenstraat 137, 2273 VS  Voorburg, The Netherlands.

The activity will take place between 24 March and 3 April 2003.

We are currently investigating if we can make use of an Internet Café or
local Hams to upload the load on daily basis. The latest information can
be found soon on the LLDXT web-site www.qsl.net/lldxt.

Rob Snieder pa5et at muurkrant.com

Cocos Island DX-pedition 2002  <http://www.qsl.net/ti9m>
http://www.qsl.net/ti9m