[RTTY] Call for Plaque Sponsors for CQ/RJ WW RTTY 2002 Contest

W6OTC w6otc at garlic.com
Thu Mar 6 00:28:09 EST 2003

We are seeking sponsors for plaques for CQ/RJ WW RTTY 2002 Contest.

The results of the 2002 CQ/RJ WW RTTY 2002 have now been compiled and we
will be submitting the material next week to CQ and NRJ for publication in
May.

The following have already committed to continuing their sponsorship of one
or more plaques:  HAL, NRJ, CQ, W2JGR, K7VS, N6TQS, W0ETC, AA5AU, KD6WW,
K4WW, K1TTT, KP2N, HC8N, W6OTC, Eastern Washington Amateur Radio Group,
NH7C.

Plaque sponsorship costs $60, with payment to me at my CBA.  We will do our
best to have plaques for 2002 WW and 2003 WPX available at Dayton for those
who attend.  Once I check with last year's WPX Plaque sponsors I will be
posting a message for those plaques as well.

For CQ/RJ WW RTTY 2002, sponsorships are available for some geographic
area(s) in all entry categories.  If you want to sponsor a plaque, please
let me know the specific category, or if you don't have a specific category
in mind, let me know whether you are interested in multi-op or single-op,
and in which geographical area.  A list of 2001 Plaque Sponsors and Winners
appears on p. 13 of May 2002 CQ Magazine.  If you do not have access to this
magazine but want a copy of the list, I can send you a copy via e-mail.

Please let me know by this weekend if you want to sponsor a plaque.

73, Glenn, W6OTC