[RTTY] RTTY Sprint: rework the same station vs. move to another band

k7wm k7wm at i10net.com
Sat Mar 8 00:48:47 EST 2003

The way you read the rule is correct, i.e.; 3 qsos must separtate a contact,
regardless of band. There is are band mults in the sprints, (ssb-rtty-cw)
therefore moving "mults" is not considered. The original thinking when
writing the 3 qso rule in for rtty only was to increase participation.
However it got to be so much fun it was left in. see you every 4th contact,
if possible..73 de
Wayne k7wm at i10net.com