[RTTY] VP6

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Mon Mar 10 21:38:43 EST 2003

Hi all,

Just popped into the shack, and thought I'd check 15m for any signs of
VP6DIA.
It's 2130UTC here, and way past dark, but the band is FULL of W's, some
quite loud, and a few that don't understand SPLIT, and UP!
Also just about saw print from VP6DIA, but not enough to be workable, sadly.
Besides, there are way too many W's for me to get heard. I did get the odd
599 599 QSL? from them, and saw a few calls of those he worked.
Saw him work a few of you, and well done!

Let's hope the band is in such good shape at the weekend for the BARTG
Spring contest!

Hope to catch VP6DIA before the week is out!

73 for now
Phil GU0SUP