[RTTY] BARTG RTTY

Dick White ks0m at ktis.net
Tue Mar 18 10:01:03 EST 2003

Propagation as not very good in the central USA. I did not spend much time
in this one. My 16 year old grand daughter was in the "Final 4" of the girls
Class 5a ( large high schools) state basketball championship. The games were
played at Missouri University, just a 40 minute trip from my QTH and grand
dad had to be there to yell and shout for her team during the two games.
They didn't win the championship this time. They will lose only one senior
this year. I expect they will be back next year in the finals.
See you in the next contest.

 BARTG RTTY Contest   15/16 March 2003

    Call used: KS0M       Location:  MO.,  U.S.A.
    Entry Class: Single Op, All Band,  Low Power
    Band    QSOs   Pts  Dist    DX  Cont
    40        20        20      9    3      1
    20        69        69    15    15     6
    15        56        56    15    18     6
    10         8           8      1      6     3
    Total    153    153    40     42     6          Claimed Score: 75276

73....Dick / KS0M

Richard C. "Dick" White         ks0m at ktis.net
Fulton,  MO. 65251