[RTTY] A45WD BARTG-2003 Single-All

a45wd at emailacc.com a45wd at emailacc.com
Tue Mar 18 18:14:53 EST 2003

Hi everybody,
Thank you for calling me or replying to me in BARTG contest.
Not a great propagation, but since I get 1 point/QSO regardless if I work
KH6 or UA3, I have to admit that for me it was a good contest. European
stations were S9+20 most of the day on 14-21-28. Unfortunately I lost the
good daytime hours on 21 and 28 MHz (again Saturday and Sunday are not days-
off in my area..).
I was not very well impressed by 3.5 MHz (very noisy on my side) and 7 MHz.
What else I can tell, than that during last hour of the contest, on 7 MHz I
could hear 4-5 stations only. One of them was AA5AU... Sorry Don, I called
you so many times, but no reply... And since I don't work K4GMH or AA5AU on
all bands, it means the propagation is really poor...hi.
I also had some problems with the the laptop or the RTTY software (after
the first 400-500 QSO's some messages were taking-off with 2-3 seconds
delay, or transmission went at a slow rate. Since I used a demo version,
this is not a serious complaint. Actually I really like MixW features and I
am ready to buy it.
Good luck in WPX-SSB!

Alex, A45WD (YO9HP)

Band  QSO's
-------------
80     23
40     91
20     323
15     325
10     288
Total  1050

Score: 1049p x (203 dxcc + 52 call areas) x 6 cont = 1,604,970 p.

Rig: IC-746
Ant: Mosley MP33w, Inv-V's
Power: 200 w
Soft: Mix 2.07 demo