[RTTY] Dayton 2003 - RTTY Group

Jay ws7i at ieway.com
Tue Mar 25 20:13:06 EST 2003

ATTENTION ALL RTTYers.

Room and dinner reservations can now be made for this year's Dayton bash. I refer you to the  web page for all the particulars.

We are nice and close to Hara Arena and plans are underway for transportation by the Dayton Convention Bureau at a nominal cost to you. The hotel does not have a restaurant on the premises but there are many within walking distance.

There will be a continental breakfast available each morning at no
charge.

Our annual RTTY dinner on Saturday night which will include a
speaker (to be announced later). As always, there will be a forum. The forumn is at 9:30 and Frank N2FF has secured us the fine time slot and promises an interesting time as usual.

Make this year's Hamvention your next priority and start by reserving a room today. The form's for the room reservation are on the web site http://www.rttyjournal.com/dayton

The banquet is setup and will be the same fine fare as last year catered by the same people.  Banquet tickets will be in VERY short supply and need to be ordered prior to arrival.  We have a limited number available so don't miss out.

Already a substantial number of door prizes have been collected so it looks to be another great time.  No host bar starts at 6:00 and dinner at 7:00.  Program to follow dinner.

So don't hesitate I need to get these rooms and this banquet all confirmed with the folks in Dayton soon.

Any questions drop me an email at townsend at rttyjournal.com

73 Jay WS7I

(Betsy's busy entering rooms and Banquet info into the computer!)

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.ieway.com