[RTTY] Dayton RTTY Banquet

Jay ws7i at ieway.com
Sat May 10 10:19:51 EDT 2003

I think its important to note and to express Thank You's to those that are supporting the RTTY Banquet.

In no particular order, this is a list of those that are supplying Door Prizes for the RTTY Banquet this year.

Walter DL4RCK -  1 License for RCKRtty (Rtty Contest)
                 1 License for RCKLog (CW/SSB Contest)

Jukka OH2GI - OH2GI Logging software

Ron K5DJ - 2 License for Writelog for Windows

RTTY Journal

Hal Communications

Bernie The Daily DX - 2 1-year Subscriptions

WF5E DX QSL Service

ARRL

National Contest Journal - Subscriptions

WT4I Contesting Tools

Folks these are some of the organizations, companies, services that support the RTTY Group.  When in Dayton stop by their booths and say Thanks and support them.

There may well be additional one's added after I have twisted some arms....

Thanks you supporters.

Dayton RTTY Banquet Committee (heh heh Jay & Betsy and Bill Henry)

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.ieway.com