[RTTY] JA1BHK VOLTA SOABL

Maza JA1BHK ja1bhk at jarl.com
Mon May 12 09:24:43 EDT 2003

Summary for 2003 ALESSANDRO VOLTA RTTY WW Contest
Callsign used: JA1BHK
Entry Class: A1 Single-Operator, All Bands.
Output Power: 100W

Band       Qsos     Pts    Ctys    Dist
80M           0       0       0       0
40M           1      19       1       0
20M          24     566       9       3
15M          26     549      15       3
10M           0       0       0       0
------   ------  ------  ------  ------
Total        51    1134      25       6

INTERCONTINENTAL COUNTRY on 4 bands = 0
1134(Points) x 31(Multis) x 51(QSOs) = 1792854
Final Score: 1,792,854 Points

Condition is becoming poor week by week. Signals from such familiar stations
as Bob ZL2AMI and Mike KH6ND were loud and I could make QSOs. But there
seemed some barrier between North America and Japan. I looked for North
American station at the time of grey line path opening but was able to make
only one QSO with Bryan AC6JT. One other station copied was Don AA5AU but he
disappeared quickly and QSO was impossible.

Even the communication between JA stations in other area was difficult.

It is impressive to see that Dr. Di Michele I2DMI, the contest manager of
VOLTA, had been inviting the submission of log when I made QSO with him
fortunately.

Please have a nice time in Dayton for those who would attend.

73
de Maza JA1BHK