[RTTY] Re: Dayton

Phil Cooper pcooper at guernsey.net
Sun May 18 23:11:24 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Not sure who missed what really, as I missed Dayton, and an excellent
sounding dinner and forum, and I also missed out on a few call areas too! I
guessed that most of the W8's would be attending the show, but managed to
find just the one on 15m.
There was a great lack of W2/W3 as well, but that may have been propagation
and not down to them all going west!

For those of you who missed out on the Anatolian contest, well, you probably
chose wisely, as conditions were not as good as they could have been.
Despite that, I ended up with 300 Q's, so it wasn't all bad.

Lets hope things improve for the next contest!

73 all, and I am looking forward to seeing any photos of the event, as and
when they appear!

Phil GU0SUP