[RTTY] DJ3IW SOAB LP Anatolian

DJ3IW Goetz dj3iw at t-online.de
Sun May 18 23:36:10 EDT 2003

2003
-+- Anatolian RTTY WW Contest -+-
Sponsored by Anatolian Radio Amateurs Club

CALL: DJ3IW         Country: Germany

 A. Single OP., All band, Low Power

          QSOs   Points    DX  Call Areas
80m:         0        0     0       0
40m:         5       75     5       1
20m:        68     1020    19      22
15m:        37      555    20      11
10m:         2       30     2       0
Total:     112     1680    46      34

Total multipliers:       80
Score:               134400
Operating time: 5h 18m

Station Description: FT1000MP at 75W, SCS PTC-II, MMTTY 1.65
Antenna(s): 40m dipole, OB7-3 - 20/15m 2el, 10m 3el Yagi
Operators: DJ3IW

Remarks: Played just for fun and picked only DX outside EU. Conditions were
a bit up compared to the ARI and VOLTA weekends. VR2BG was a nice catch on
15 and 10m. Unfortunately he insisted copying me as DJ3IQ on 20m - so a NIL.
FO5PS, 4F2KWT and YB5QZ were among the other good ones. I am always amazed by
the excellent receive capabilities of the UN/UP stations. Even off the back of
the beam or with the 40m dipole and all at low power they copy all first time.
This was also true for AI9T and some other Ws.

73 de Goetz
dj3iw at t-online.de