[RTTY] CQWW RTTY Results

Jay ws7i at ieway.com
Wed May 21 19:41:55 EDT 2003

The results for the 2002 CQWW RTTY Contest were available in June 2003 CQ magazine as well as the current issue of the New RTTY Journal which is I believe in the mail.

They are not to the best of my knowledge available on the web and are unlikely to be ever published there now that CQ is the new owner of the RTTY Journal.

ON4ADZ you were listed 11th in the Single Operator All Band Low Power list.

This brings to mind a question.  Do people like scores by Class by rank of finish or by Country in the CQWW contests?

Sent via the KillerWebMail system at mail.ieway.com