[RTTY] Re: CQWW RTTY Results

llindblom at juno.com llindblom at juno.com
Thu May 22 18:40:30 EDT 2003

This makes we wonder what the fate of the RTTY Journal will be.  Will it continue to stand on its own, will it be folded into CQ as a regular column or will it become a web based subscription service?  I guess only time will answer the question.

73 Larry, W0ETC

--- "WA9ALS - John" <wa9als at starband.net> wrote:

> I have also noticed that they no longer update the RTTY journal
> "Contests" web page.

I hope we don't lose that page.  Although RTTY contest information is
available elsewhere, I've always liked the format of the RTTY Journal site,
originally from N1RCT.  I sure can't volunteer to keep it up, but I'll bet a
volunteer is the only way we're going to keep it?  Joe, what's the scoop on
this??  Maybe still unknown at this time.  73 - John, WA9ALS