[RTTY] Dayton 2003

Waldemar DK3VN dk3vn at nexgo.de
Thu May 22 23:03:39 EDT 2003

Ekki Plicht wrote:

> Hello list,
> just wanted to say thank you for a very enjoyable visit to Dayton in general
> and the RTTY dinner in detail. Special thanks to Jay,  Betsy and Fran(k) for
> organizing the forum and dinner. Nice food, good talks and glad to meet
> finally the guys in person which I otherwise print only on my screen.

> Ekki, DF4OR

Hi,

during the last years I have visited Dayton every year.
This time I had no chance to go. I am involved in a big project;
a lot of work. Glad to read, that Ekki was there, to represent
Ole Germany! I guess no one has missed me, but I have missed you.
Fortunately I'll go to Friedrichshafen (HAMRADIO) this year in June.
My friends from 9K (9K2HN, 9K2RR, 9K2MN) will be there too. I hope
to turn up at Dayton next year again!

73 de Waldemar, DK3VN
--
Check RWRL  on http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch
RWRL Mirror on http://www.qsl.net/dk3vn   mailto:dk3vn at darc.de
German DX Foundation #207  http://www.gdxf.de
Big antennas, high in the sky, are better than small ones, low!