[RTTY] PSK63 Sprint: Bell Lap Tomorrow at 0200 UTC

Andrew J O'Brien obrienaj at netsync.net
Sun May 25 01:15:21 EDT 2003

Well the first two hours of the experiment are over .  Nice to see some familiar calls in the PSK63 Sprint and hope we get a few more from 0200 to 0400 tomorrow.  The mode seemed quite good for contesting, only one station cause me to suffer the AGC nasties.  QPSK was a challenge only 3 stations worked on that mode, so far.
The stations I worked were all solid copy regardless of power levels, I did not have to ask for a repeat  at any time in BPSK and just once in QPSK (tuning issue).  Narrow filters did fine but I liked to use the wider ones to see what activity was on the band.  PSK63 handled the PACTOR QRM quite nicely.

We'll see what tomorrow brings.  If you missed it , you can still be part of the experiment tomorrow.

Andy K3UK