[RTTY] SCC Certificate

Ekki Plicht ep at plicht.de
Mon May 26 21:20:37 EDT 2003

With surprise I found a large envelope today in the mail. It contained the
certificate for SCC RTTY contest, place 23 SOAB/LP.

Although #23 is not the top I am still very happy to receive such a nice
"wallpaper" as well as a professionally done leaflet about the results.

The certificate on the wall will be an incentive to do better this year.

Many tnx to SCC for sponsoring this contest.

73,
Ekki, DF4OR

(6 days until our small MJ expedition, 11 days until ANARTS RTTY contest as
MJ/DJ5BX)